Well it is finally here, Christmas has arrived. It's been a rough week knowing we wouldn't be home with family and we both agreed that we will never be away from them on Christmas again. You can buy all the presents in the world but unless your surrounded by family, remembering the birth of our Saviour, christmas just isn't the same. But we tried to make the best of it. The day before we went and delivered our secret santa stuff. Let me tell ya, what better way to start the Christmas spirit. Jeff and I pray we will always have the means to help others. I wish more families who are financially stable (not just well off) can find a way to provide for other.
So on Christmas eve We went out and had a great dinner at Cattle Company steak house and then came home read some Christmas books (Burton family tradition), opened our pajamas from Santa and then we tried to watch a Christmas movie but sadly I feel asleep on the couch at 9 pm while Jeff stayed awake until 3 am. When I woke up at 2 to head back to the bedroom I noticed Santa had come and filled my stocking. So Santa had to come twice to our house cuz Jeff's stocking and the dogs was still empty :)
This pic just makes me laugh, both dogs looking at us.
Random pic... KO likes to sleep under covers and but he knows as soon as I get into bed, neither dog is allowed to sleep with us.
And little Chewy, I was trying to set up the camera for our pajama photo and Chewy jumped on the couch. Whenever he hears my camera turn on he always runs to me. Good thing he is photogenic (sorry to sound lame, Jeff and I find happiness through our dogs since we don't have kids)
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
haha i just love your little dogs and i cant wait to see them and you guys in a couple of weeks christmas isnt the same without you guys. we sure love you and are so lucky to have you guys in our lives:) yay for january!!!
Post a Comment