Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday Jeff

Jeff really set a high bar for birthday festivities when he went above and beyond for mine this year. And I was suppose to work the night before his birthday so I was afraid I was going to end up sleeping all day but I got called off and Jeff and I spent the whole day together. We started off opening gifts and then headed off to breakfast...

Then we drove around to various stores so Jeff could spend his birthday money from his parents and his grandparents. We first ended up at Men's Warehouse, and he got some sexy new pants, if I do say so myself. Then we went to Pets Mart and got the dogs some new chew toys. As we were shopping we were talking about having a friends ugly sweater party... so of course we text everyone and then we found ourselves shopping at Salvation army and Value Village (aka D.I.). We found some killer UGLY sweaters. Then we went to Sportsmans and wondered around.
(Jeff found this Jacket he really liked at Value Village... but it definately wasn't something we wanted to take home)

By this time the lady who I made Jeff's cake called to say it was done. She made a cake for our friends baby shower and it was devine and ever since last March that is all Jeff has wanted for his birthday, is a cake from her. She makes INCREDIBLE creative cakes and I would recommend her to anyone... in Alaska.




All our friends came over for cake and ice cream and Jeff finally got to open and set up his Xbox with Kinect that HE bought on Black Friday (I have protested for 2 years that we don't need a playstation AND and xbox, but my husband is pretty spoiled) We had an incredible night laughing, and playing Just Dance on the Kinect. We sure have great friends who are always willing to party with us :)








It wasn't my birthday, and since Jeff doesn't want to contribute to the blog, he did say his birthday was "AWESOME and on a scale of 1-10 it was a 10!!!!" YEAH!!! Happy birthday honey. Hope you felt loved and enjoyed the day of relaxing and doing whatever you wanted to do.

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Oh how fun!! And that cake is insane! I love it!