Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

What I hate most in life...

One of the things I HATE the most in life is grooming the dogs. I wouldn't do it myself except for the fact that having 2 dogs gets really expensive from dog food, treats, toys, vet visits, flying to Utah, and grooming. So to cut back on a $100, I just have always done it myself. It seriously takes 2 hours to cut, bath, and blow dry. This is the longest we have let their hair grow and I knew I had to do it sometime this weekend for 2 reasons. 1- We have to get a certificiate of health for them to fly and they have to be weighed so I wanted to cut at least a pound off each dog (they have become so fat here in Alaska) and 2- they get super hot on the plane and it makes for a long 5 hr flight, so they needed to shed a layer before next week. It actually took 3 hours this time and by the end their was hair floating all over the bathroom and my back was SHOT!!! despite what my husband says, I WILL take them to get professionally cut next time.

1 comment:

Scott and Amanda said...

hahaha i cant wait to see them!!!!