Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of School

WEll today was Jeff's first day of school. Unfortuately the aviation building isn't on the UAA campus right in town, its actually 15 min (on a good no traffic day) from our house right next to the hospital I work at up on an airfield. So we were laughing at the signs that said stop for airplanes. Sure enough when Jeff was off to school he called to tell me that we had to stop for a plane to cross traffic, making him late for class!!! He is so excited to start this program and to be honest after buying his books and seeing what he is getting himself into I'm so proud of him already and his dedication to our family. We have a long road ahead of us but I know that in the long run this will bless our lives so much.




We also found us a nice little cheap car to us around town. We thought we could get by with one car and using the bus system but the bus schedule is ridiculous and way too stressful to follow so we are so excited for our new car. I just had to post what vehicles we have gone through in one year...
The good ol' Eagle Talon I got when I was 16 and drove for 8 years... this car is a legend with endless stories and memories (and yes the car is still running and now my mom drives it, ha ha)
This was my Infiniti, my wedding gift from my sweetheart. It was way hard to sell this after only having it for 7 months but it was rear wheel drive and not practical for Alaska. Someday I will own another one of these beauties.

Our amazing Toyota Tundra that hauled 2 people, 2 dogs and a heck of a lot of junk in a trailer across the country. We absolutely love love this truck. Looks amazing, drives incredible, and actually gets fairly good gas mileage for being a truck.

And our newest addition, meet the Ford Focus!!!!

3 comments:

McArthur said...

It looks like Jeff will enjoy school! I am so so happy and sad at the same time cause I know you are having an experience of a lifetime but miss my friend who I can talk to and get advice! I love your new addition to your family!

Nikki and Tipper said...

Hahaha I love the back pack picture! But your missing the fingers of what grade your in!!

Susan said...

Wow what an adventure you two are having. Enjoy. Love the picture of Jeff too. Watch out for those Ford Focus' mine blew up. :(