Kim and Dan surprised us bright and early at 7:00 am. It was so good to see them and cute little Jaxon. I really have been blessed with the cutest neice and nephew and I'm so proud of my sisters for becoming such beautiful mothers and for letting me take my turn taking care of their kids.
My parents really really spoiled EVERYONE, especially the grandkids. They are such amazing grandparents, i can't wait to have kids and watch my parents love on them. We really all had a great day opening gifts, swimming in the hot tub, going to a movie, and enjoying my parents new fire pit. I'm so sad to have this day end but I look forward to the next 4 days with Jeff's family and to see my other nephew and neice's and to spend time with my sisters in-law.


No comments:
Post a Comment