Sunday, December 19, 2010
"I never win anything cool..."
Last night Jeff and I went to his work party and had a lot of fun. Although 90% of people there were pretty drunk by the end of the night (lets be honest, drunk people are hilarious), I sure had fun meeting all the wives of the guys Jeff works with. We played a game called Chinese auction. There were 16 couples there, and 16 gifts. After a long game of opening and stealing others gifts we strategized with our friends and we got a 42 in. flat screen for them and they got us our Ipad touch. So yes Jeff started the night saying "I never win anything cool!" Well baby, thanks to this blog you will always remember that we won something amazing. But to be honest it was going to be hard to walk out of there without a great gift... there were 2 lap tops, 2 flat screen tv's, an xbox with kinect, 2 ipad's, bose stereo system, blueray disc player with surround sound, money wreath (of $500 all in 1's and 2's), photographer camera, real fur hat and diamond earings and a beautiful Coach purse. So we scored and walked away shocked. Sure love Jeff's work and all they do for their employees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that is lame!!! thats is all i have to say.
Thats so cool! We walked away with a duffle bag and a blanket. I guess its better then a kick in the butt!
Post a Comment