Scott and Amanda thought it was funny to steal my camera... well now the joke is on them for everyone to see ha ha ha!!!
My family got a hot tub just recently so lots of our time is spend relaxing and visiting til way late into the night... Jeff once again mad his wife loves to embarrass him... and no worries, his swim suit is red and white!!!
One of my favorite traditions is reading "The Littlest Angel" a book we got when my little brother Bradley died 17 years ago. We read it every year and it always brings so many tears and invites the spirit into our home. This year is especially hard having Jonny away for his first Christmas, but like my Dad said in his testimony, we have two siblings serving missions.
I just want to share my testimony of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a great opportunity and blessing it is to be part of such an amazing and true church. I'm so thankful to my parents and the way they raised us kids. I love how close we are and how much love we have for each other. I'm so thankful to my heavenly father for blessing me with such an amazing husband who loves me so much. I'm so thankful that my parents love Jeff and treat him with so much love and respect. I'm thankful for my in-laws and what a great job they did at raising Jeff to become who he is today. I'm thankful for their love for me as well. I'm also thankful for Jeff's testimony and for the opportunity he had to serve a full time mission. He loved his mission so much and still speaks about it with so much passion. I'm thankful for my sisters and how much they mean to me. I'm thankful for Conner and what an amazing spirit he has shining within him. He is 13 years old and has the whole Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles MEMORIZED. He had the opportunity to play Jesus at the temple for my parents ward and had to recite the whole living christ. How powerful it is to hear him and watch him learn and grow in the church. I'm thankful for this holiday season and for the true meaning of Christmas. I'm thankful for all the Savior did for me and I look forward to the day that I get to embrace him. I hope and pray we can always keep the spirit of chirst alive within our hearts year round.


No comments:
Post a Comment