Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy 28th birthday to Jeff

Today was Jeff's day... so I tried to spoil him the best I could. This week he has had finals and between going to school full time, working full time and studying its hard to find time to really give him a full day of surprises like he did for me, but I did the best I could. I woke up early when I heard his alarm go off and made him his favorite breakfast, French Toast. We opened gifts, and yes I spoiled him in this area. He got a new vest, sweatshift, flannel pj's (no more trying to wear regular clothes to bed babe), a remote control helicopter (his new found hobby), and last but not least the much awaited for PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops game. He hugged me and said "this was the best birtday ever" (and it was only 9 am). So off he went to school, then worked all day despite how hard he tried to leave early. So by HIS choice, he wanted steak for dinner so off we went to TGI Fridays (again, for the 10th time in 3 weeks). Then we came home, and I made him the famous "Better than Sex" cake and back to studying he went. So to me, it felt like a boring birthday, but I'm glad Jeff enjoyed it. 3 finals down and 1 big one to go and he will be done with his 1st Semester of ATC school. I'm so proud of how hard he works. I wish he wasn't such a workaholic and would just consider focusing on school and working less, but he loves the work he does and it's hard to slow him down. He may be 28 but he still acts like he is in his early 20's at times. Sure glad I married him. He makes life so fun and I love the laughs we share. Babe, happy birthday. Hope you know how much I love you!!!





1 comment:

neil said...

That must be some cake.LUV YA'