Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Early Christmas

Since Jeff and I were flying to Utah for Christmas we decided to have an early christmas in Alaska and open gifts we got for each other. Jeff made me laugh, cuz he got me things that I had seen in the stores throughout the last couple weeks and would say stuff like "oh that's cute," "oh i think i would like that," or "i love that your dad gave your mom a barbie every year for christmas!" Well, with that last comment, yes.... I got the 2010 collectors edition barbie, and i had told him I liked the black one better than the white so guess what I got :) oh and also, let me tell you a little secret about my husband... he LOVES Fergie! he thinks she is so hot!! so bless his sweet heart, he got me a Junior XL t-shirt of Fergie to wear to bed! I joked with him and said, "Honey the only reason you got this is so now you can say you slept in the same bed as Fergie... ha ha ha" He also remembered that 2 months ago my straightener broke and he got me a very good new one and I love it! My gifts to Jeff weren't as creative as his were to me, I just got him things he needed and has really wanted... sweaters and free weights and a pull up bar!!! We are super excited to spend Christmas with our families.










1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

Did Jeff have to change his outfit for every present and picture?