Sunday, December 5, 2010
Ward Christmas Party
If anyone had a question from our ward when our christmas party was, Jeff would be the one to ask. He was so excited for this day, 2 weeks before we had it. He couldn't wait to go. We went, had great food, visited with friends and met many new people in our ward. We had such a great time and couldn't believe how many people came. Jeff and I just love our ward so much and I can't say it enough, but we have some amazing friends. We have also had the opportunity to help an investigating family in our ward from Sudan. We have just fallen in love with the Dhal's and look forward to their baptisimal date later this month. They have 6 kids and Jeff and I just love them all. I told their mom that when we first saw them at Church Jeff and I wanted to kidnap them... we still do. We could adopt them as our own. We love this time of year. A time to reflect on all the blessings we have, a time to help those in need, a time to remember Christ and all he did for us and a time to be with those we love. We are sooooo excited to fly to Utah. We miss our families so much and know that we will treasure the time we spend with them!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wonderful! You guys were meant to be here! It looks like you are making the best of your time. I love your pictures - black friday madness and all! Have fun in Utah for Christmas! Give hugs and love to everyone I know! :)
Post a Comment