Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with the Harris's

After spending 4 days for Christmas with my family we took off to Tremonton for 4 days with the Harris's. I love that our families only live an hour and half apart. Jeff and I loved seeing his brothers and there families.. we haven't seen them since the first of Aug when we left town. Josh and Sheridan's kids are so grown up and it was so fun to play with them and little Lexi. We did everything from opening presents, playing cards, watching Modern Family episodes, having a Wi Dance off, shopping, bowling, playing arcades and games with the kids, sledding and four-wheeling, going to a movie and having many late night talks and laughs. I sure missed all my in-laws, especially the kids. Thank heavens for Skype. I really have been blessed with incredible in-laws, I am so very lucky to have them in my life.













I love my mother in laws laugh. She finds laughter in everything. Here she is opening a gift Jeff and I gave her from Alaska... a moose that poops candy.



Let the games begin! We had a Wi dance competion... and the one and only Tipper took the crown, he sure has moves!!! This was way too fun and will bring stories and laughter for years.



















I just love and truly adore all my neices and nephews. I missed them all so bad and had so much fun playing with them.




Jeff played dress up with the kids and had fun scaring Gary while he was sleeping. Kennedie and Remington love playing with their Uncle Jeff.


When we went into Logan to go shopping we always stop to see Grandma Plowman. I sure love this lady. I always get so excited to see her and give her a hug and I love that the short time I've been in Jeff's life she always remembers me. (And no Jeff and I didn't plan on matching but this does happen alot.)

1 comment:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

It looks like you guys had a way fun Christmas. I love all the family time you got. I have to say your so beautiful every single pict your stunning.